Ballachulish on Wikipedia.
Ballachulish Parish Church in the late 1800's. Telford church, built in 1829, but
replaced by the Parish Church at Onich qv, in 1911, when it
became unsafe. The church was demolished but the graveyard exists still next to the hotel
at Craigmhor. NN 045 611. Photo and text © Argyll Extracts.
John, Episcopal. NN 067 585. © Martin Briscoe. Two additional views - 1,
2, both © Dennis Harper (2013). The Old Episcopal Church, (St. John) which
preceded it. © N. Argyll Extracts. Link.
St. Mun (R.C.). NN 082 578. © Martin Briscoe.
St. Munda (Ballachulish Parish Church, CoS).
The original church was on Eilean Munda, an island in Loch Leven. © N. Argyll Extracts. Two additional views - 1,
2, both © Dennis Harper (2013). Link1.
Grade C listed.