The Churches of Britain and Ireland
Nether Lochaber Parish Church. This was built in 1911 to replace a Telford church of 1829 at Craigmhor, which had become unsafe. It was known as Onich Parish Church, but the parish became Nether Lochaber in the 1950's. © Martin Briscoe. Additional information in italics courtesy of N. Argyll Extracts. Another view. © Bill Henderson.
01 November 2015
© Steve BulmanContact Details