The Churches of Britain and Ireland

Whitehaven, Cumbria

Whitehaven on Wikipedia.

The former Christ Church. Barry Lawman.

Elim Pentecostal Church on George Street. Kevin Price (2012). Link.

The former Methodist Church, currently up for sale. Malcolm Minshaw.

New Life Church (Assemblies of God) on Irish Street. Another view. Both Kevin Price (2012). Link.

St. Andrew at Mirehouse. Malcolm Minshaw. Link.

St. Begh (R.C.). Malcolm Minshaw. Link.

St. Benedict (R.C.). Malcolm Minshaw.

St. Gregory and St. Patrick (R.C.),  NY 970 180. Steve Bulman. Another view, following a re-painting. Alan Blacklock. By 2015, the paintwork scheme had changed again, and the Miner's Memorial plaque, both Steve Taylor (2015). The School Chapel dates from 1889 - foundation stone, Steve Taylor (2015).

St. James and a frontal view, NY 978 185. Steve Bulman. Interior view. Jill Couthard. Link.

All that remains of St. Nicholas, destroyed by fire in August 1971. Malcolm Minshaw. Link.

U.R.C. Malcolm Minshaw. Another view. Alan Blacklock.




01 September 2018

Steve Bulman

Contact Details