The Churches of Britain and Ireland
All images courtesy of Verwood Historical Society, and kindly forwarded by Jill Coulthard.
U.R.C., formerly Congregational, and before that an Independent Chapel, was built in 1877, though there had been other buildings used before then. In 1906, another chapel was built next door (the building on the left), leaving the original building in use as a school, and which is now in use as a library.
Verwood Bethel Chapel, built in 1931.
03 June 2006
© Steve Bulman