The Churches of Britain and Ireland
Tyldesley, Greater Manchester
Community Life Church (Elim Pentecostal) on The Square, Elliott Street, was Lady Huntingdon's Connexion Chapel until the late 1970's. Interior view, and another showing the gallery. SD 690 019. All © Mike Berrell. Link.
Independent Methodist Church (1893) on Primrose Street North. SD 692 021. © Mike Berrell.
Mortuary Chapel in Tyldesley Cemetery on Hough Lane. SD 706 017. © Mike Berrell.
The former Primitive Methodist Chapel (1858, enlarged 1875) on Shuttle Street, now used by the Scouts. SD 688 020. © Mike Berrell.
Former Salvation Army Hall. © Rob Brettle.
01 September 2018
© Steve BulmanContact Details