The Churches of Britain and Ireland
South Wigston, Leicestershire
Methodist Church, also on Blaby Road, at about SP 5896 9836. Built as Wesleyan in 1886, and enlarged in 1902. © George Weston. Link. Howard Richter advises that there was a Primitive Methodist Chapel, close to St. Mary at SP 587 981. It closed circa 1968, and was subsequently demolished, the site used for housing.
05 January 2018
© Steve BulmanContact Details