The Churches of Britain and Ireland
Pitlochry, Perth & Kinross
The former Free Church (at the extreme right hand edge of a postcard from 1879, in Jane Scott's Collection) was the successor to Moulin Free Church in Kinnaird (for which see the county page). Following the Union in 1900 it became known as the United Free Church of Moulin and Pitlochry, and after the 1929 Union, as the East Church of Scotland. In 1992 the congregation joined with Pitlochry West Church and the East Church became surplus to requirements. It has since been converted into flats. Two modern views - 1, 2. NN 94234 58127. Both © Jane Scott.
St. Bride's R.C. Church on Rie-Achan Road. NN 934 583. © Dennis Harper (2013).
31 January 2018
© Steve BulmanContact Details