The Churches of Britain and Ireland
|Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff
All photos © Gerard Charmley.
What are now two houses was the Brotherhood Labour Church, 1912 - 1946.
Bethania Independent Chapel (1859).
The former Nazareth English Baptist Chapel (now flats).
The former Noddfa Chapel, originally Calvinistic Methodist, then Pentecostal.
Our Lady of Lourdes (R.C.).
Providence Baptist Chapel (originally Congregational). The congregation from Nazareth moved here when they left Nazareth (see above).
St. Margaret (CiW, 1862).
Soar Independent Chapel (1904, closed 1964).
01 September 2018
© Steve Bulman