The Churches of Britain and Ireland
All photos © Jim Parker (2011).
The former Brunton Church on High Street was a United Free Church, and from 1954, St. Mark. It was converted into flats in 1994.
Markinch Parish Church (CoS) on Kirk Street. This was originally St. Drostan's, and became Markinch Parish Church after the congregation united with that of St. Mark in 1969. Another view. The single story session house was designed by Sir Robert Rowand Anderson in 1875. Link.
Possible former church on George Street. Jim suspects that it may be a former United Free Church. Now in residential use.
21 June 2018
© Steve Bulman