The Churches of Britain and Ireland

Marazion, Cornwall

Marazion on Wikipedia.

All Saints, consecrated in 1861. SW 520 305. Mark Summers. Another view, and the chancel, both Gene Hawkins. Link.

The pile of rocks on the beach is known as Chapel Rock, and was the site of a shrine dedicated to the Virgin Mary. According to this website, it survived until 1645. SW 516 304. Paul E. Barnett (2014).

The former Ebenezer Chapel, converted to residential use. SW 516 306. Paul E. Barnett (2014).

Society of Friends. SW 519 307. Rob Brettle.

Wesleyan Chapel (1893). SW 520 306. Paul E. Barnett (2015).





01 September 2018

Steve Bulman

Contact Details