The Churches of Britain and Ireland
|Headingley, Leeds, West Yorkshire
City Church was formerly Headingley Hill Congregational Church (1864), and from the union, U.R.C. The congregation moved out in 1978 to join with St. Columba Presbyterian Church to form St. Columba U.R.C. (see below). City Church Leeds moved from its city centre premises to its present building in 1996. © Gerard Charmley (2011). Link.
The former First Church of Christ, Scientist was latterly used by the New Testament Church of God, but is now (2011) for sale. © Gerard Charmley (2011).
Leeds Reformed Baptist Church, which Gerard advises is only used for weekday activities. © Gerard Charmley (2011).
St. Michael, designed by John L. Pearson, and built in 1885. © Stan Walker.
The former Wesleyan Chapel. © Gerard Charmley (2012).
16 October 2016
© Steve BulmanContact Details