Greenhithe on Wikipedia.
The former Congregational Chapel on High
Street. Commonly referred to as the Flint Chapel, it dates from 1819. © Dave Westrap. It can also be seen in this old postcard of about 1906, T. Larkin Collection. TQ 587 751. Link.
Grade II listed.
Vale Chapel, on Knockhall Road, latterly U.R.C., but originally Congregational.
From an old postcard of about
1905, courtesy of the T. Larkin Collection. The property is now known as Newton House. TQ 596 748. © Dave
Lady of Mount Carmel (R.C.), now demolished. From an old postcard in the T. Larkin Collection. The parish
priest and a parishioner, circa 1960. © Dave Westrap. TQ 586 751.
St. Mary, opened in 1856. An old postcard view,
courtesy of the T. Larkin Collection. TQ 585 747.
The former U.R.C., which was previously Presbyterian. The building is now
a Masonic Lodge. TQ 583 747. © Dave Westrap.
Chapel, now demolished. From an old postcard in the T. Larkin Collection. TQ
588 751. Link.