The Churches of Britain and Ireland
The ruins of the Franciscan Friary. Originally built in 1474, the ruins date from 1601, a victim of exploding gunpowder stored within it. G 926 780. © Gerard Close.
Methodist Church. © Graeme Harvey.
St. Patrick (R.C.). Previously in the unknown section, thanks to Janet Gimber for confirming that it is indeed in Donegal town. From an old postcard in Steve Bulman's Collection. A modern view. © Graeme Harvey. Interior view. © John Balaam (2010).
U.R.C. © Graeme Harvey.
14 November 2015
© Steve Bulman