The Churches of Britain and Ireland
|Clydach Vale, Rhondda Cynon Taff
All photos © Gervase N. E. Charmley.
The former Gosen Welsh Independent Chapel.
The former Libanus Calvinistic Methodist Chapel (1890).
Noddfa Welsh Baptist Church, originally Bethlehem Unitarian Chapel (1895). The original Noddfa stood on the site now occupied by Bethel Bush.
The former Primitive Methodist Mission Hall (1892).
The former Zoar Welsh Independent Chapel (1881).
Three chapels stand in a line - from the right, Noddfa, Bethany and Libanus.
14 November 2015
© Steve Bulman