The Churches of Britain and Ireland
Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
Burslem Lighthouse, originally Woodall Memorial Church (Congregational), named after a local MP, and now shared by the U.R.C. and Elim Pentecostal Churches. © Chris Emms (2009), and additional information from Gervase Charmley.
Cemetery Chapel. © Gervase N. E. Charmley (2009).
Church of Christ Meeting House (1910), © Gervase N. E. Charmley (2009).
Hamil Road Clowes Methodist Church. Gerard advises that it was originally Hamil Road Primitive Methodist Church (1897), which was re-named when the Clowes Memorial Chapel in the centre of Burslem was demolished. A larger church was later built next door, which can be seen in the background, and here. © Gervase N. E. Charmley (2009).
Methodist Mission. © Chris Emms (2009).
Wycliffe Hall was a Congregational mission. © Gervase N. E. Charmley (2009).
14 November 2015
© Steve BulmanContact Details