The Churches of Britain and Ireland

  Bradwell, Derbyshire

Bradwell on Wikipedia.
 

Methodist Chapel, built as Wesleyan. Gervase N. E. Charmley (2011).

The former Old Connexion General Baptist Chapel, dating from ca. 1790. By 1840 it had been let to the Primitive Methodists for use as a Sunday School. Gervase N. E. Charmley (2011).

The former Primitive Methodist Chapel. The roundel in the gale, although defaced, retains dates of 1845 and 1878. It replaced an earlier chapel elsewhere in the village. Gervase N. E. Charmley (2011).

St. Barnabas the Apostle. Peter Fowler. Another view, and three interior views - 1, 2, 3, all Mike Berrell (2010). Grade II listed.

The former Unitarian Chapel (1754), now used by the scouts. Gervase N. E. Charmley (2011).

 

 

 
 

Home

14 November 2015

Steve Bulman

Contact Details